|For years the choices available to those of us on a budget & with less room has been very limited. The Thunder Range of Portable Gas Cookers is now available to the public through NauTech Marine & selected Chandleries.
The convenience of home cooking with gas is now available anywhere at a reasonable price. Great as an emergency backup, a spare, or to take bush with you.
- Don't settle for other cheap and nasty versions available.
- These Butane Gas Cookers have been sourced specifically for marine use, they comply to 2030 and are approved by the Australian Gas Association.
- Quality manufacture including galvanised parts and tough enamel exterior.
- This range features an aluminium diecast burner and an integrated safety system to prevent explosions or gas release by overpressure, spills or wind effects.
- Features a positive interlock safety system ensuring it can't be operated with the gas canister incorrectly installed.
- Supplied with a convenient plastic carry case, for added protection when stowed in the locker.
- No matches required. - Utilises a piezo–electric ignition for easy starting every time.
- Full temperature adjustment by a front panel control knob.
- Use the convenience of clean burning Butane – lighter-than-air. Butane is much safer than LPG (which is heavier-than-air). No more dangerous gas lurking in the bilges.
- Much hotter and cleaner burning than Methylated Spirits or Kerosene versions. No more unpleasant Kero or Metho smells. Boils a kettle in about a 1/4 of the time!!!
Don't pay through the nose at other suppliers, Special Prices available for NauTech Marine Customers.
Also Available to Compliment your Stove:
- Gas Lantern with auto ignition. Extremely bright. Lasts 6-9 hours/canister
- High Temp Burner Head. Brazing, soldering, etc.
- High Volume Burner Head. Perfect for paint stripping and heating surfaces
- Non-Stick BBQ Plate - Cast aluminium with a high lip and adjustable oil drain
For more information on the Thunder Range please call Ken, by phone or fax on (07) 3207-6227, or (M) 0422 881-800 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.